07-09-2011 07:06 PM
My laptop doesn't turn on when I press the power button even though it's charged. I would have take the battery out and put it back in a few times before it actually works, so I'm assuming the battery is the problem.
If the battery is the problem, is buying it online the only option to get a replacement battery and how would I know which is the correct battery to get?
Thanks for any help!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot