03-11-2019 12:14 PM - edited 03-11-2019 12:17 PM
Exactly where in Control Panel do I find the battery driver? I can't find anything that says "battery driver."
@Recycleit Posted on 11-20-2017 05:22 PM
Solved 🙂 win 8.1 Well I just uninstalled the battery driver in control panel and it instantly started charging as normal. haha
10-15-2019 09:17 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!