Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 - 15m-bp112dx
Microsoft Windows 11

Up until today, I have enjoyed using my HP Envy x360 Laptop. Like any other day I went to use my laptop and opened it up from the clamshell position. As I opened it up the screen pulled away from the metal casing and hinge resulting in a cracked screen. This laptop has never been dropped or damaged in any way so it is very disappointing for my laptop to be destroyed for simply opening it.  After the screen broke I picked the laptop up and discovered round things that look like a screw sitting on my desk behind the right hinge. I do not understand how the hinge broke in the first place but I believe that is the source of my laptop's misfortune. This seems like a terrible design flaw and unfortunately I am no longer covered by the warranty. The website does not have an option that covers this particular issue but I would definitely like to talk to someone about this problem and get this fixed immediately. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @9172022

Welcome to the HP Support Community. We are really sorry that you are facing hinge-related issues with your HP ENVY X360 - 15m-Bp112dx. We want to help you with it. 

I have sent you a private message with further instructions to get this issue sorted in order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Thanks!

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.