Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hi,

Did u finally get a fix ?

im having the same issue 

I have an Hp omen

HP Recommended

laptop battery ( Compaq 15-s008TU Notebook), after 47% without warning shuts down   

HP Recommended

Cell voltage 1: 4057mV

Cell voltage 2: 4053mV

Cell voltage 3: 4248mV

Cell voltage 4: 4076mV

Cycle count: 136/300

Battery age: 1065 days

Terminal voltage: 16424mV

Design voltage: 14600mV

HP Recommended

Unfortunetaly, I have same problem but system clock is fine. Also, my battery stops charging about %70 (it depends in per charging) and it starts charging again few times.

HP Recommended

battery age 1 year old only 

HP Recommended

I am luckier than you because my battery is close to 5 year old.

HP Recommended

2.jpg

HP Recommended

Cell voltage 1: 4130mV

Cell voltage 2: 4211mV

Cell voltage 3: 4179mV

Cell voltage 4: 4199mV

Cycle count:217/1000

Battery age: 984 days

Terminal voltage: 16716mV

Design voltage: 14600mV

HP Recommended

Any luck?

HP Recommended

Have you managed to fix this issue? I get the same percentage 47%  which is weird.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.