Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear all,

I am facing the below issue:

My laptop was working fine for more than 3 years, but since last week my laptop turn off unexpectedly when the battery percentage reach 30%.

SerialNumber
[edit]

This is the log from HP Diagnostic 

CeementBatteryCheckResult: 11 DevicesSupported: 1 DeviceCount: 1 Primary_ACPowerOn: True Primary_ACAdapterOk: True Primary_TestresultString: OK Primary_DesignCapacity: 4960mAh Primary_FullChargeCapacity: 4032mAh Primary_RemainingCapacity: 2246mAh Primary_MaxError: 2 Primary_CycleCount: 119 Primary_Temperature: 34deg C Primary_Voltage: 12406mV Primary_Current: 2352mA Primary_DesignVoltage: 11400mV Primary_Status: 128 Primary_CellVoltage1: 4103mV Primary_CellVoltage2: 4145mV Primary_CellVoltage3: 4155mV Primary_CellVoltage4: 0mV Primary_SerialNumber: 33739 05/18/2015 Primary_ManufacturerName: 3332C Primary_BatteryCTNumber: 6EPJP02BB8SCPB Primary_Warranty: 3 Primary_CalibrationType: 3 Primary_ChargeControl: Supported Primary_TempCharge: True Primary_ChargeTest: True Primary_ChargeCapacity: 81 Primary_TempAlarm: False Primary_DeepDischarge: False Primary_FullCharge: False Primary_FullChargeStatus: False Primary_

BatteryCharge: True Primary_DesignCycleCount: 1000

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SAMOKAMO

Could you please help me with the exact model name or the product number of the notebook.

Run a battery test from F2

1. Turn on the computer.

2. Immediately press the f2 key repeatedly, about once every second, until the UEFI menu opens.

When the UEFI menu opens, select the diagnostic test you want to run, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

Keep me posted with the test results.

Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04700771 for  Testing and Calibrating the Battery.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for joining the HP Community.

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.