1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Laptop turns off at 20% battery power

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ap0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I've bought my laptop about a year and a half ago it's a HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ap0xxx and I still have an active warranty.

So I've been recently getting this message:

2020-10-27 (2).png

And I've tested my battery using HP hardware diagnostics and HP support assistant and the results I get are that I passed and that my battery is ok. 

In the last couple of days my laptop has been shutting down with a battery charge level of 20%!!

I would really like to solve this annoying issue as my laptop is still brand new, and I bought it for its amazing battery capacity!!!! I also would like to know if my warranty covers the change of battery in case it was deemed necessary to do so in order to solve my problem.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation