Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Envy Notebook - K2T37AV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,

I am looking for lcd back cover/rear lid for HP envy 15 notebook K-200 CTO (TouchSmart) and a right side hinge.

Product No- K2T37AV

Thank you very much

Best regards,

Hrishikesh

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@HrishiK, Welcome to HP Support Community!

You can order the parts from HP Parts Store and below mentioned are the part numbers for the same-

Display Back Cover- 763569-001 

Display Hinges- 763105-001/762520-001 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you very much for providing details. 

I found that the Display Hinges- 763105-001/762520-001  can not be ordered from HP store as they are End of Life.

762520-001   Part is not orderable in the HP Parts Store.
DISPLAY HINGES 

763105-001   Part is not orderable in the HP Parts Store.
DISPLAY HINGES TS  

I found that the back cover is available for the order. Can this display back cover fits to touch screen laptop? 

763569-001 - Display back cover - Available

When I go to repair manual it suggests to use the part 763753-001 and this part is not available for order from HP parts store.

For HP ENVY 15 Notebook PC computer models:
For use with non-Touchscreen models 763569-001
For use with Touchscreen models 763573-001

Can I use non-touchscreen part 763569-001 for touchscreen model?  Kindly provide your comments on this.

HP Recommended

@HrishiK

Thanks for replying!

You cannot use the non-touchscreen back cover for the touch screen model. The part 763573-001 will be available on other shopping websites if not directly from HP. Same for other parts too.

Try ordering from a local store or other online shopping sites.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi!, @HrishiK :

Your notebook, is ... https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-15-k200-Notebook-PC-series/7527530/model/7757377?jumpid...

The Manual of Maintenance and Generic Service, is ... http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04582332

K2T.PNG

The Display Back Cover (for Display Touch Screen), Reference (1), is ...

• Part No: 763569-001
  • Description: DISPLAY BACK COVER PT MDS
  • Rohs: COMPLY_2.05

The hinges not sold separately Reference (2) and are ...

• Part No: 763105-001
  • Description: DISPLAY HINGES TS
  • Rohs: COMPLY_2.05

Cover 15.PNG

Thank you for visiting the HP Public Forum.
Have a nice day !.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.