12-12-2016 08:00 AM
I haven't had my HP ENVY TS 17 Notebook but a little over 2 years and my left hinge has broken. I took it to a computer tech and he said you guys do not have a recall on this issue nor do you have any intention of solving the issue. I can not afford to buy another laptop and this is the 6th HP I have owned including desktops. I will not buy another one unless this problem is taken care of. I would like some feed back on this as I see there are numerous people with the same problem. Thanks!
12-12-2016 08:51 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot