Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (104 Views)

Left Hinge Broken HP ENVY

Product Name: HP ENVY TOUCHSCREEN
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
My left hinge is broken I am guessing by reading other complaints? I have had this laptop for a little over a year and have never mishandled it in and kind of way. Now it will not turn on because it is saying problems with the fan because everytime I open it the bottom pops off. I tried to email HP but they would not reply because my warranty was up August 15th. I was wondering how much it would cost for HP to fix it? Or the Geek Squad with Best Buy? I need it fixed as soon as possible! It is my school laptop.
0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 3 (101 Views)

Re: Left Hinge Broken HP ENVY

@Rle421

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)

Re: Left Hinge Broken HP ENVY

Thank you. Hope to hear from them soon.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation