Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hello there,

I'm having the same issue with my HP envy 17. I just noticed it few days ago. I have never dropped my laptop ever.

The left corner popped off.What Should i do? 

HP Recommended

@rami5805

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

I'm having the same issue it just started within the last few weeks.

HP Recommended

@jmb1313

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

There are now over 3000 seperate discussions on "hinge" problems... so many that some of them are being ended by mods. When is HP going to own up to the fact that they are responsible for the flaws they built into their products? When is HP going to admit anything? Never! Shame on you all.........

HP Recommended

there you go brother. I am with you. I promised myself that my next pc wont be a Hp which costed 1300 $ to me on Amazon.com and got destroyed by just openin and closing the screen.
I am gona use it until the screen got deattached from the hinges and put it in the garbage afterwards.
I wrote here weeks ago someone said Hp in my district will contact with me and no voice afterwards.

HP Recommended

I am also having this problem with my 17" Touchsmart laptop.  I thought maybe a screw had come loose but that was not the case.  I do not want to cause any further damage to the laptop. Please advise. Thank you!

HP Recommended
I have this problem as well. Can you tell me how to proceed?
HP Recommended

@GolfBails

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
HP Recommended

I also have the same issue with My HP Envy 17" Touchsmart laptop. Never dropped. Never mistreated. Just starting happening  Please let me know  the next steps to take to resolve this

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.