cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 101 of 138
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello there,

I'm having the same issue with my HP envy 17. I just noticed it few days ago. I have never dropped my laptop ever.

The left corner popped off.What Should i do? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
10,015 6,596 119 422
Message 102 of 138
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@rami5805

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 103 of 138
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm having the same issue it just started within the last few weeks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
8,250 7,081 142 476
Message 104 of 138
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jmb1313

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
77 41 0 6
Message 105 of 138
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There are now over 3000 seperate discussions on "hinge" problems... so many that some of them are being ended by mods. When is HP going to own up to the fact that they are responsible for the flaws they built into their products? When is HP going to admit anything? Never! Shame on you all.........

Highlighted
Level 1
6 3 0 1
Message 106 of 138
Flag Post
HP Recommended

there you go brother. I am with you. I promised myself that my next pc wont be a Hp which costed 1300 $ to me on Amazon.com and got destroyed by just openin and closing the screen.
I am gona use it until the screen got deattached from the hinges and put it in the garbage afterwards.
I wrote here weeks ago someone said Hp in my district will contact with me and no voice afterwards.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 107 of 138
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am also having this problem with my 17" Touchsmart laptop.  I thought maybe a screw had come loose but that was not the case.  I do not want to cause any further damage to the laptop. Please advise. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 108 of 138
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I have this problem as well. Can you tell me how to proceed?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
4,641 3,064 52 154
Message 109 of 138
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@GolfBails

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 110 of 138
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I also have the same issue with My HP Envy 17" Touchsmart laptop. Never dropped. Never mistreated. Just starting happening  Please let me know  the next steps to take to resolve this

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation