08-22-2016 09:43 AM
Immediately after my 1 year warranty ended my left hinge broke and my system began to overheat. In regards to the hinge the use has been very light, generally it sits on a desk and stays open, clearly the design is very poor. The over heating seems to have been building, but its not dust or obstruction, I suspect its the thermal paste, there have been quite a few posts on other sites about this. Has HP recognized the hinge and overheathing as a design flaw or are they just letting their customers spend money to fix it? What are my options.
08-22-2016 09:47 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.