Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (117 Views)

Left Hinge problem

Product Name: HP ENVY TS 15 Notebook PC
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We have purchase our HP Envy TS 15 from Costco online about 3 years ago. The warranty has expired. About couple of months ago I saw the left hinge seperating from the casing. It makes a clicking sound when the screen is closed/opened. I am not sure if may be getting worse. But today, not sure if this is related but I realized the battery was drained and although the computer was plugged, it was not charging.  After reading numerous other posts on this hinge issue, I wanted to see if HP can provide a path forward to resolve the issue and repair my computer.

Thanks for your time,

Alp

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 3 (110 Views)

Re: Left Hinge problem

@alpserdar

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)

Re: Left Hinge problem

Thanks Omar...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation