01-25-2017 08:57 AM
I have had the HP Envy for some time and expected it to be a premium product by HP leading me to believe that it would be a good long term laptop to use. Unfortanately, this is not the case, after spending a huge sum of money on a laptop I would not expect the laptop to have such a stupid problem, where the laptop seperates from it's casing. After doing some research I have found that this is a regular fault and HP aren't doing much about it. I am giving HP a last chance to contact me as to what they can do for me before taking action myself.
01-26-2017 08:14 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.”
I am an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot