Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (89 Views)

Left Hinge

Product Name: HP Envy 17-j053ea
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have had the HP Envy for some time and expected it to be a premium product by HP leading me to believe that it would be a good long term laptop to use. Unfortanately, this is not the case, after spending a huge sum of money on a laptop I would not expect the laptop to have such a stupid problem, where the laptop seperates from it's casing. After doing some research I have found that this is a regular fault and HP aren't doing much about it. I am giving HP a last chance to contact me as to what they can do for me before taking action myself. 

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (50 Views)

Re: Left Hinge

@Deep_95,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.”

Regards

Chetan

MrRobot
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation