07-22-2016 09:28 AM
The left hinge has been mulfunctionig, breaking the case cover on the left side of the laptop, and affecting the fan.
07-22-2016 09:53 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
07-27-2016 12:47 PM
Today I was contacted by HP case manager who told me that HP doesn't stand behind it's products for problems arising from poor workmanship. All I have to say is that in the future I will never purchase another HP product, and I will let all my friends and family know about the poor quality of HP products and about the worthlessness of its customer service.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot