Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (152 Views)

Left hinge on 17 inch Envy laptop-- had case replaces 10 months ago at over $210, now cracking again

Product Name: HP Envy 17 inch laptop
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Left side case hinge cracked after 16 months. Paid over $210 to replace cover 10 months ago. Case cracked again. Is HP offering any help on a remedy. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (123 Views)

Re: Left hinge on 17 inch Envy laptop-- had case replaces 10 months ago at over $210, now crackin...

@Jlen2

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (101 Views)

Re: Left hinge on 17 inch Envy laptop-- had case replaces 10 months ago at over $210, now crackin...

kevin-t--- this is your second response and HP's third telling me that someone from HP would be reaching out to me to address-- it seems the only response I am getting is HP telling me someone will reach out.  When is that going to happen?

Top Student
Message 4 of 4 (27 Views)

Re: Left hinge on 17 inch Envy laptop-- had case replaces 10 months ago at over $210, now cracking a

I have the same problem with my 17" HP envy. Did you get any response from HP?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation