11-23-2016 02:26 PM
My HP Pavilion laptop is no longer under warranty. Last week, the left hinge broke when I closed the screen. This happened under normal use for no apparent reason whatsoever. I can no longer close the screen as it is causing the frame around the screen to crack. Further, the touchscreen function is no longer working. I am terribly disappointed in the quality of this product, and I have been reading that this is a significant issue with HP notebooks. Sadly, it seems that HP is using substandard materials, and customers are paying too high a price for poor quality.
I would very much like this problem to be addressed and get this repaired.
11-23-2016 02:30 PM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot