Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Letter on keyboard stopped working

HP Envy x360 Convertible PC
Microsoft Windows XP
The letter "Q" on my keyboard stopped working, 8 have an HP Envy x360 Convertible PC... is this a common issue? 8is there anything I can do? If not I just got this computer 7 months ago and it's still under warranty, would this issue be covered under warranty. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
74064 73954 9005 19387
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Kristenwadey wrote:
The letter "Q" on my keyboard stopped working, 8 have an HP Envy x360 Convertible PC... is this a common issue? 8is there anything I can do? If not I just got this computer 7 months ago and it's still under warranty, would this issue be covered under warranty. Thanks

Hi,

You are running uns upported Windows XP on HP Envy x360 Convertible PC ? Looks like this could be your style of typing too.

Anyway, please contact HP using one of the following numbers

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Kristenwadey Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm not sure what you mean by unsupported windows XP  on my HP Envy? I just have the windows that came with the laptop when i bought it at best buy. Is calling HP the only method of help i can get, i tend to find it slow and not extremely helpful.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation