Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
I did try Clonezilla, as well as Easeus partition manager - which I've used successfully before in such cases, but because I couldn't persuade the PC to boot from the USB key, I gave up and resorted to HP recovery utilities already available when recovery media is created.
Good luck.
Paul
HP Recommended

Hello, will it be the same with my laptop's model?

- - - - -

Hello All,

Good day! We recently purchased this HP Pavilion 14-BF0XX unit/model, opened the maintenance access door and upgraded the built-in 4GB DDR4 memory modules when we noticed there's a (not so sure) M.2 SATA slot. Can anyone confirm?

If the model does really have M.2 SATA slot and enabled, what specific or the likes of M.2 SSD can it support? Planning to maximize this ultraportable FHD mini-beast we just purchased for office work and graphics.

Thank you so much in advance to your inputs! Looking forward...

- Anita

HP Recommended

Just to inform. Maybe this could help other users.

I replaced an original 128SSD on 17-ab002nb laptop with WD 500Gb SATA. I made complete system backup on external HDD and replaced it after mounting new SSD and HDD in laptop. All went fine with no problems at all.

HP Recommended

I used an external drive to get this done. Without any problems. It worked fine from the first reboot on.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.