Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP NOTEBOOK 14Q
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My hp laptop top left side hinge started cracking near my laptop's power button. It was hard to close and I had to be very careful to open it. Now the crack is very small and will become huge if not serviced on time. My laptop is purchased on 04-11-2019 and  its been very well taken care of it. How do I find the replacement part and how do I repair it? I already contact HP customer care team and they said its not covered under warranty. (I still have 14 months warranty period left). Actually this was not my fault, Its actually a manufacturing defect that is well known to HP also. 

Hence i expecting a better customer service from Hp side.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@PRAJITH_P

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I already contact the support and none give me a solution, thats why i posted in community forum.

Here is the conversation Id: #37889402 (through whatsapp support)

and reply mail from HP is: HP Support 5052498442 CRM:0036936020804 (This is not covered under warranty)

So why i need to spend cash for manufacturing defects. If it is accidental damage or customer induced damage then its my responsibilty to repair it. but this one is a manufacturing defects which caused by opening/closing my laptop monitor.(I already have used so many other brands laptops still this kind of problem never noticed)

HP Recommended

@PRAJITH_P

Thank you for posting back. 

Not to worry!
I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.