Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp pavillion dv6000 centrino d
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

i installed pes 2011 on my sytem cuz i found out that i cannot play the latest version,found out that the performance level of the game is low.the 2gb ram was okay,but VRAM is 32mb and pes 2011 requires 128mb,i love fpptball games ,what can i do to make it fast,my dedicated video memory is 0MB ,i just dunno what to do,i need an answer urgently

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@timzeedahwayne

Welcome to HP Forums, 

this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

As I understand you don't have a dedicated RAM and need information about the same,

I've looked up your product specs and here's what I found: Click here

Even if the game is compatible with your system hardware it may have a slow performance because you are using the windows 8 as the OS uses most of the CPU & graphics card usage, you might want to reduce the visual effects for windows to save the amount of CPU & Graphics card usage required to run your game properly.

Here's what you can do to improve game functionality:

• Go to Start Menu > click on Settings.
  • Type performance > choose Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows. 
  • In the new window, go to the Visual Effects and select Adjust for best performance.
  • click Apply and ok...this should do the trick.

Let me know if you're getting any error messages while installing the game or if it works as well.

Here's a related HP Forums post that deals with information about increasing the VRAM: Click here

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with your and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@timzeedahwayne

Welcome to HP Forums, 

this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

As I understand you don't have a dedicated RAM and need information about the same,

I've looked up your product specs and here's what I found: Click here

Even if the game is compatible with your system hardware it may have a slow performance because you are using the windows 8 as the OS uses most of the CPU & graphics card usage, you might want to reduce the visual effects for windows to save the amount of CPU & Graphics card usage required to run your game properly.

Here's what you can do to improve game functionality:

• Go to Start Menu > click on Settings.
  • Type performance > choose Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows. 
  • In the new window, go to the Visual Effects and select Adjust for best performance.
  • click Apply and ok...this should do the trick.

Let me know if you're getting any error messages while installing the game or if it works as well.

Here's a related HP Forums post that deals with information about increasing the VRAM: Click here

It's been a pleasure interacting with your and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

We are really going to link the OP to one of my 7 year old posts? Do you think it has any relevance to the issue presented? 

HP Recommended
@Riddle_decipher
My main problem is increasing the dedicated video memory....and the VRAM,tell me what to do
HP Recommended

@timzeedahwayne

Thank you for replying,
I appreciate your time and efforts.

The reason I had referred you to @Huffer (One of the extremely helpful volunteers at HP Forums) is because of message 2 of 5 on his post, as it states - "You cannot do anything with it and you do not need to. Your video system permanently grabs a specific amount of system memory for video (say 256 megs) and then it can pull additional memory from Windows as needed up to some silly amount as you say".

If you wish to find workarounds, you could find a few registry edits on the internet, however, they aren't recommended by HP.

I hope this helps clarify the answer I had provided.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

There is no way to change it...no registry hack. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.