Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SH1997
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MY LAPTOP HAS A FLAP IN THE LAN PORT HOW TO USE A LAN CABLE WITH IT? CANT PUT THE LAN CABLE IN IT

HP ENVY TC 15 NOTEBOOK PC

I DO NOT HOW TO INSERT THE LAN CABLE WITH THAT FLAP ON I HAVE ENVY SERIES NOTEBOOK TC 15

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,869 20,823 1,741 2,820
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MY LAPTOP HAS A FLAP IN THE LAN PORT HOW TO USE A LAN CABLE WITH IT? CANT PUT THE LAN CABLE IN IT

@SH1997 Welcome to HP Community!

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need! - I'm afraid this is not sufficient: HP ENVY TC 15 NOTEBOOK PC

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Also, if this is the first time you are attempting to connect a Lan cable to the device, perhaps, you could check the user guide for details: click here to find it, or simply provide the above details and I'll get the information you need and make this easier for you. 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation