Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
ExampHP Pavilion 17-ar050wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need a user guide (manual) for my HP Pavilion 17-ar050wm.  Every link I try on the HP website returns "Invalid URL. Thank you .

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

All of the manuals on support site are not working.

The problem has been reported to HP and they are working on fixing the problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I can't help hardly anyone that has hardware upgrade questions without a manual.  ☹️

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.