04-20-2017 12:53 PM
Also, I observed that the USB supplies power since I can use it to charge my phone but just not detecting mass storage device.
I have done system recovery, disabled power management for USB Root Hub but it still not working.
Kindly help resolve the issue.
04-20-2017 01:51 PM - edited 04-20-2017 01:51 PM
Please check your device. Does it work on another computer ? Does you computer work with other USB stick ?
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
04-21-2017 01:59 AM
The computer powers the LED light on the USB stick but the computer doesn't detect the USB stick/flash drive.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot