05-16-2018 07:52 PM
Dear HP Support team.
I would like to add one more SSD to my Notebook HP Pavilion 14-bf014TU. It currently has a 1Tb HDD.
Could you please check and advise if the note book comes with extra slot for M2 SSD, then I can use both SSD & HDD ?
Or This only can use one Disk at a time ?
Thank you for your support.
05-16-2018 09:45 PM
The series has few options for dual storage
Dual storage configurations:
● 256 GB SATA TLC SSD + 1 TB HDD
● 128 GB SATA TLC SSD + 2 TB HDD
● 128 GB SATA TLC SSD + 1 TB HDD
● 128 GB SATA TLC SSD + 500 GB HDD
The M.2 slot is for SATA 3 SSD only. Your machine does not have touchscreen therefore most likely you can use higher capacity SSD (says 512GB).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot