Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Tutor
Message 1 of 6 (190 Views)

Memory full Notebook HP - 15-r239nl ENERGY

Product Name: Notebook HP - 15-r239nl ENERGY
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Like many anchio reflected in my Notebook HP - 15-r239nl ENERGY high consumption of Ram, having 4 gb I find myself many times to have 80% of ram utilizata using a few programs. Now I read that it could be due to drivers, viruses, finally a bag of Windows 10. I have installed all the latest drivers with the best antivirus I scanned my PC even in safe mode but nothing no virus has been found I tried it turn off all programs to a clean start with only windows but nothing and also other solutions were invane. Who can tell me I help me figure out what I could do now, the Pc to 5 months is not a top of the pc but I got to study and so I is not so useful. Finally bought the Pc 12/09/2015 how is it that I'm no longer the warranty hp, but this guarantee does not last 24 months I have at least 12 months in March after three months hp support application that starts on the toolbar tells me it's expired after three months you can thanks

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 6 (162 Views)

Re: Memory full Notebook HP - 15-r239nl ENERGY

Hi @popolux,

Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with memory usage. I will be glad to help you.

First, let us look at the warranty.

You can Register your product at this link or check the Product Warranty Check.

As for the memory the issue please Testing for Hardware Failures (Windows 10, 8).

You can also upgrade the memory to 8GB per the Maintenance and Service Guide page 76.

Please keep me informed of how things went. 

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! Smiley Happy

Thanks.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Tutor
Message 3 of 6 (128 Views)

I went on the web page for the warranty expired and says I March 27, 2016 , sorry but I've seen on the protection of consumers here in Italy where I am and I bought the pc and says that the guarantee lasts 24 months both seller manufacturer , now I have bought pC from 12.09.2015 and are past 8 months because she gives me out of warranty ? because even after all the evidence and advice from you I have the data RAM which always works 90 to 85 % , I repeat I have made ​​all your boards of driver update , clean boot Windows , uninstalling all the programs installed in short, everything I did. Thank you

Tutor
Message 4 of 6 (121 Views)

It did the full hardware test lasted two hours but did not report problems, okay hard disk, CPU, Memory, etc .... everything is ok no problem. This memory consumption then what has made no Virus scans all drivers updated not all, Installed applications no, no ..... Test Hardware What, then, let me know for the guarantee as well as port services has seven months it is new I can not keep it that way ....

Retired
Message 5 of 6 (113 Views)

@popolux,

Please Click the link below to get the HP contact information for your region.
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Intern
Message 6 of 6 (107 Views)

With 4 GB RAM, your machine has the minimum amount of memory required for Win 10.  8GB or more is preferred.  I also have another brand Laptop with 4GB, and it shows the same situation that your's show.

Regards,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation