07-31-2014 04:40 AM
yesterday I got a zbook 15 with an SSHD configuration (separate HDD and SSD working together). I would like to change to a new SSD as boot device and the old HDD as storage.
I was wondring what settings in the BIOS I need to change. Can somebody please help with that?
Btw, many options in the BIOS are greyed out. Is that supposed to be?
08-01-2014 02:45 PM
Thanks for posting on the HP Forums!
I understand you are experiencing an issue with your notebook. However, since this is a commercial notebook, you should post your issue on the notebook board of the HP Enterprise Forums for a better answer.
Have a wonderful day!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot