08-12-2014 10:44 AM - edited 08-12-2014 11:08 AM
My monitor is falling off from the keyboard, at first it was the right side that began to crack, but now the left side has begun doing the same thing. The right side is now entirely off, and the laptop cannot close at all. I really do love this laptop, but i am not sure how to repair this. i am sure it will need to be sent in for repairs, any ideas on the cost of it? I have had this laptop for less than a year.
Below is a picture of the bottom, right corner of my screen. Incase words do not suffice in a good explanation.
08-13-2014 02:12 PM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot