05-20-2014 12:30 AM
Can any one suggest how to get the replacement monitor for my Ultrabook. Its out of guarentee period. I would prefer if I can get the part replacement shipped
05-20-2014 12:40 AM
You can search for the part at the hp part surfer and order the part from the HP sales team.
Part Surfer:[add product number of your pc in the search bar]
I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
05-20-2014 01:19 AM
Thanks, I went to the site. My product number is B8M20PA and the corresponding display is 692891-001 " SPS-DSPLY RAW PANEL 13.3 BV HD" But I am unable to select it to cart. Is it still available?
05-20-2014 04:16 AM
There are 97 products use this part:
Use can search online or eBay.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot