Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Motherboard Issue

Pavilion 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I encountered the same issue. I just purchased mine 2 months ago and now its not working. I called technical support, also had a chat with someone and was told that it's a hardware failure, the motherboard needs replacement. Lucky me that it's still under warranty but I'm afraid of using my laptop again after this repair. What if this will crash again?  It' s just very incovenient on my part as i was told that i have to go to a service center where i need to travel for 2 hours and they asked me to leave my laptop there whilst they're fixing it

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8,606 8,450 320 387
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Motherboard Issue

@Liam09

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation