04-11-2017 01:32 PM
I really need help with my 4 moths old laptop which has a very loud sound that it really bothers me. The fan is too loud as if I am running a very heavy software awhile I am just using MS office! It is like this since day one I bought it. I have updated the BIOS and even disabled the option that make the fan run all the time but in vain. Any suggestion?
04-12-2017 05:50 AM
Welcome to FORUM !!
I would have immediately contacted HP first as its under warranty and sent it in for the complete diagnosis and serviced by an authorized HP Certified Engineer
Because this could be a hardware issue and lets not take any risk.
Verify the warranty status here:
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot