02-28-2012 11:44 AM
I have a HP SimpleSave md1000h External Hard Drive. When I plug it in, the blue light will flash once, then stop. I've tried using different cords (usb and power supply), so I know that's not the problem. When I plug the usb cord into the computer, a notification comes up saying the device cannot be recognized. How can I get power running through the hard drive again?
03-19-2012 12:39 PM
I have the same problem, bought this in Jan, just got around to installing it now. The blue light on the front blinks then goes out. It is not recognized by my PC.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot