07-31-2014 02:50 PM
When I press the start button, the fan starts for a few seconds, caps lock blinks four times. Processor is hot to the touch, as well as graphics. You can hear the DVD drive spinning. I think that the motherboard is defective.?
08-01-2014 05:23 PM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since the Hp 4525s is a commercial product. You can do this at Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE.
The support page for your product may be helpful in the meantime:
HP ProBook 4525s Notebook PC.
I hope this helps!
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot