03-11-2018 11:32 AM
My pc stops loading.
I bought 3 loaders becaus it i thought the problem was laying there.
the first 1 stoped and then i let it check and the problem was at the loader, so i bought a new one that worked and after some time it stopped working and then i started again so it was buggy, so i bought a new one that dosnt light idk why but it worked fine until today. so is it coincidence and is it a problem with my loaders or is my pc broken. and if its broken is it the batery or is it someting else?
Can somebody help me plz i need it for school as soon as posible
and sry for my english im trying
03-12-2018 12:23 PM
Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
I understand that you are having issues with your Hp pavilion 15-bc035nd Notebook.
I'd like to help.
Could you elaborate more on what you are trying to do on the Notebook and let me know what you mean by loader?
Thank you. 🙂
I Am An HP Employee
03-14-2018 07:35 AM
I read the post. Thanks for the response. I understand that you have tried 3 adapters on the computer. It is wonderful to have you back and your patience and time are greatly appreciated. As @KrazyToad is out for the day, I am responding on his behalf and taking over from here. You've done amazingly well by displaying excellent patience and immaculate attitude to try and resolve the issue. Kudos to you on that score. 🙂
To assist you better and for better clarity, I would require more information regarding this:
- When the adapter is connected to the power port of the computer does the computer power on?
- Is there a light by the charging port of the computer where the charger plugs in?
- Do you see a light on the power button of the computer where you press the button to turn on the computer?
- Have you tried different wall outlets and bypassed power strips?
For now, try these steps:
- Please perform a hard reset on the computer by following these steps:http://hp.care/2nwQ054 (HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop )
- Now check if the notebook powers on.
- if it does not work then perform all the relevant steps from this link: http://hp.care/2FxwK18 (HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- Step 2: Connecting an external monitor to test the display
- Step 3: Recovering the notebook BIOS using a key press combination
- Step 4: Reseating the memory modules
- Step 5: Understanding LED lights
- Now check for issue resolution.
- If the issue continues, then perform all the prescribed steps that best match your current issue from this guided troubleshooter: http://hp.care/2FB4Otv (HP PCs - No Power or No Boot Troubleshooting)
Now check again. If the issue persists, then contact HP phone support to get the computer repaired. I am being honest about it by keeping your best interest in mind. The computer might have a hardware issue.
HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://hp.care/2moMFSc
(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.
(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.
(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.
(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
They will be happy to assist you immediately.
If the unit is under warranty, the manufacturer’s warranty should take care of it for you.
- If the computer powers on after the hard reset, then with the adapter plugged in, please run complete diagnostics on the notebook by following the steps from this link: http://hp.care/2FCgXOV (HP PCs - Testing for Hardware Failures)
- follow the steps in the section "Run the Extensive Test (2 hours or more)" Make sure to run diagnostics on both the adapter and the battery.
- If diagnostics fail, make a note of the failure code for the failed component and contact HP phone support to get the computer repaired by following the steps mentioned above.
- If all diagnostics pass, then try to backup your important files if possible and perform a Microsoft Push button reset to from this link: http://hp.care/2uiBZLS and if the correct options are selected on the screen during the process, then there will be no data loss.
- This should fix the issue.
- If the push button reset or system recovery does not work, then contact HP phone support to order recovery media by following steps as mentioned above. Then follow the instructions from this guided troubleshooter http://hp.care/2FAbMyD (HP PCs - Performing an HP System Recovery ) and perform a system recovery and the issue should get resolved.
Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue.
Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂
I am an HP Employee