I was walking outside with my laptop in my carrying bag when unfortunately i accidentally dropped it due to harsh wind. When I checked my laptop to see if it was damaged, the left fan support bracket seemed to have a little crack in it. It really doesn't have any impact on performance or anything, but it does bother me. I was looking if I could order these brackets somewhere, I can replace them myself, actually, I'd rather do it myself so I don't have to send my laptop away for a week or two. Can anyone help me here, would be appreciated 🙂
Else I suggest you contact HP Support in your region
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".