07-21-2016 02:01 PM
Here's my solution to the heating / overheating issue. I built this cooler from parts at Amazon and local hardware store. It brings my temp down from 190F to 150F for gaming and video editing.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot