shakti13 Top Student
Top Student
4 2 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Spectre x360 won't turn on

Spectre x360

Like several others on this Forum, I came home to find my Spectre x360 laptop shutdown, and it won't turn back on.  I tried using my spare charger to no avail.  I called HP.  The support guy told me to try holding down the windows keyand the V key together, and trying to turn it on again.  No dice.  My warranty expired last year.  $659.99 without taxes to fix it!

I could buy a new computer for that kind of money.  Very frustrated to see that so many other people are having the same problem.

Although I loved this computer up to this point, I will not buy another HP.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9856 9841 921 1442
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @shakti13

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options, if any. 
You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 
Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
shakti13 Top Student
Top Student
4 2 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi - I'm not sure how to Private Message you but I have received zero communications from HP re my laptop and it's failed motherboard.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9856 9841 921 1442
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @shakti13

I am sorry that you have not received the private message. I'm escalating the case again. Look for the mailbox icon at the top right corner of your screen to access your inbox.

Thanks, Have a great day!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
BHutch88 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm also having this problem with my HP Spectre. Tried to turn it on and the light flashes 3 times then nothing. Warranty also expired. Laptops just about 2yrs old. My Lenovo lasted over 5yrs! Will be avoiding HP like the plague in future
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation