Hi@Jaimeknutie11, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you are having an issue battery not charging. Don't worry we'll work together to find a solution for you.
I have a few steps listed below that should help you resolve this concern:
Unplug the charge and use the laptop until the battery drains to 15%.
Turn off the laptop and turn it back on after 30mins.
Reinstalled Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery under device manager:
1) In the search box, type, and open “Device Manager”.
2) Expand “Batteries”.
3) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
4) Click on “Uninstall”.
5) At the prompt put a check in the box to remove the current driver
6) Shutdown the computer.
7) Remove the battery for a minute and then put it back in.
😎 When the computer comes back up it should automatically find the driver.
9) Go to Device Manager.
10) Expand Batteries.
11) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
12) Click "Search automatically for updated driver software"
Do the same thing with Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller.
Restart the computer and the issue should be fixed.
Additional help can be found in the below articles:
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".