01-03-2018 02:43 PM
01-03-2018 03:30 PM
You bought the laptop at WalMart it appears. WalMart sells replacement hard drives for it and you can download a free recovery disk from the Microsoft Media Creation Tool site. You can get an inexpensive adapter to rescue most if not all of the data off the old drive. You may want a new laptop and I understand that but a new hard drive might be $50-60 and that is really all the money you need to spend if you can follow some instructions and handle a screwdriver. Post back if interested in specifics.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot