Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (69 Views)

My laptop is not charging

Product Name: HP Spectre x360
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased my laptop six months ago, still under gloable warranty. Two days ago, the laptop seized to charge. I tried to troubleshoot the problem with no luck. I tried different charger, with no luck. I tried to press the power button for 15 seconds to reset the charger driver, as I read from the net, and didn't work. I just noticed one thing different which is the white blinking when I press the power button. Since my laptop is still under warrenty, I need to know the address of HP repair center in London.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)

Re: My laptop is not charging

@Saud101f

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums, 

I understand your concern and to help you out, 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation