Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Laptop Envy

My question is how can I get customer service help? REAL HELP That will listen to the issue and finally resolve it, in a timely manner.  This laptop never worked right every time I went to use it something was wrong.  I'm so tired of the run around...

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Janevra Thanks for sharing your concern with the HP Community,

here's what I'll need, so I may be able to provide an accurate solution, and help you, I shall:

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: click here & also mention which OS you've got installed on it?

(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.)

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

When was the last time it worked without these issues? Have you attempted a system restore?

Did you run a hardware test on the computer using the F2 key during a restart?

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Eager to help!

To thank me for my efforts to help you,

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon 

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Product#D3VU72UA

Envy Laptop

It has had issues from day one.  Having the mother board replaced 6 months after having it.  Yes it is out of warranty.  It has never worked right and when I did use it I ran into problems every time resulting in some kind of repair.  It recently shut down and will not turn on.  The geek squad looked at it and said no power.  They believe these laptops are great and I must have just got a lemon that should have never passed QC.  Hence giant paper weight.  I want someone to call me in regards to replacing the heap of junk even though it's out of warranty.  It was getting fixed more than used guarantee.  

HP Recommended

@Janevra I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Are you still working on this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.