Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Probook 44440s

Hello 

I was using my Hp probook 4440s today and my battery was low so i went and grabbed my charger and plugged it in. And....it never charged......

I was confused whether it doesnt work or the charger is loose. So i plugged it in to another wall socket. Doesnt work then i checked the cables and the brick. Nothing appeard to be wrong or fraud. Before some days it worked perfectly but now it doesnt work. I was very confused and shocked as i needed my laptop for tomorrow for some work.... does anyone suggest me anything to do? I need answers  Asap.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

How old is the battery? 

HP Recommended

Hmm  about 3-4 years old

HP Recommended

Time to replace it

HP Recommended

Hi huffer.. i saw your reply and yeah it is time because my laptop will only stay in charge for about 59 mins on full charger and takes less than 10 mins to charge.

btw i got a new charger and works fine.... thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.