12-05-2011 12:15 AM
HP Truevision Hd webcam is one of the features that made me buy this laptop. It worked perfectly when it was delivered to me. But now it is taking dark unrecognisable images and videos. I tried with the settings and then reinstalled the drivers but couldn't correct it. Even I restored the laptop to its factory defaults but failed to correct it. Someone please help me to solve this quickly, because everyday I need to make a video log about my project and make some video calls on skype.
Another problem is I cant restore my system by pressing f11 after I created a new simple volume using windows disk management. It says boot file not accessable and shows the code 0xc0000225. I need to restore it by using the disks I created using HP recovery manager. This is not the case with my friend's HP pavilion DV6T 6000 edition which he bought in march 2010. He can restore it by pressing f11 and without formating the volume he created. It just restores C drive. Help me please...
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot