05-06-2017 07:55 AM
My touchpad stopped working; I rebooted and the touchpad worked until the password eas entered and stopped working when computer unlocked. Used MS mouse to access settings; found the touchpad was turned off! Turned it to on position and it is working fine! How did ths happened?
05-06-2017 09:36 AM
> How did this happen?
There is an on/off button for the touchpad, either adjacent to the pad, or, maybe, an (accidental?) "double-tap" in its top-left corner has turned it off.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot