01-03-2018 05:21 AM
I have just purchased this brand new computer.
Can anyone tell me can I use my Office 2007 which i have purchased and used on my old computer on this or do i have to purchase the new office 2016.
Also i have a Brother MFC-736N printer which i have installed with the disc and plugged in the usb directly with the new computer but it is not recognising the printer. What can I do to install the printer so i can use it?
01-03-2018 07:39 AM
Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!
Microsoft's official word is that Office 2007 is compatible with Windows 10 -- but MS ended support for Office 2007 in October, 2017. Which is their way of saying that if you have problems with it now, or if it does not run under the Fall Creator's Update (Windows 10 version 1709), that's simply too bad.
They now recommend Office 2010 or newer.
***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot