04-21-2017 06:55 AM
Unfortunately, I have no experience with troubleshooting webcam problems, so I won't be able to help you with that.
It should be showing up in the device manager under Imaging Devices.
See if any of the ideas provided in the discussion below are of help to you.
The 4th reply looks promising.
This worked for me,go to device manager and expand "universal serial bus controllers" if you see a driver called "Sonix T50500 WEBCAM" (or somethiong like that,I can't remember what it was called exactly) right click on it and select "update driver software" then select "browse my computer for driver software" then select "let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" then select the "USB Composite Device" and click next.I hope this helps.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot