04-20-2017 08:35 AM
After having started windows Vista to windows 7 ultimate, the supplemented webcam of my hp dv6670el is not recognised by any way. I thank a solution already that I am trying at quite a lot without any solution . Thanks and I wait for a solution. (like drivers)
04-20-2017 08:47 AM
I don't have any problem in device manager..is ok..any time that i put a new driver it wont recognize in device manager...do you have any driver to make a proove?
04-20-2017 09:12 AM
Hi, @GUSLOP :
See this dv6000/dv9000 windows 7 upgrade guide below and there is a section about getting the webcam to work on W7.
04-21-2017 03:13 AM
ok..this are the news:
I'll ty to find the cam in the bios setup may be is disable within the bios...nothing
I'll check the USB port " USB ROOT HUB" . I uninstall the seven one and restart windows to see if windows will find the cam....nothing.
I'dont know whath do to and chek...i'm in yours hands..
The story..my story is tha windows don't see my webcam...I know that the webcam is working because e friend open my computer and told me the the cam is working in another computer...the flat wire is ok...but windows 7 is blaind with my cam.
Help and thanks
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot