Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 15s Gr0011au
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I had been purchased Hp 15s gr0011au laptop which is supported NVME and also it has m.2 port in laptop I am trying two different brands nvme ssd WD550 AND A2000 Kingston both are 500gb when I checked crystal disk mark test both are given approx same result which is up to 470mb/s read and write speed I don't know why this is happening and when I trying benchmark check on charging time this is going up to 1700mb/s. Where is problem I don't know I am using power settings in high performance but result is same like an SATA SSD speed. I am trying to help from hp customer service but they said we can't solve your problem because you are purchasing 3rd party SSD. If you have purchased HP SSD then they can help me.

I think this laptop have nvme port but using only sata protocol only.

I am using windows 10 in ssd with new installation

Some pictures attached

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.