Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
ENvy x360 cp-000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a Envy with German keyboard, but for professional reason I would require a swiss one. Does someone has the p/n available. With the old probook it was easy to replace them, two srews on the bottom and then activate the clicks, this one seems to be integrated in the top cover. So If someone can help me out with the service manual or at least the pages to replace the keyboard.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Manual

See p. 15. There is not a "Swiss" keyboard as such but there are Italian and German options.

As far as instructions to replace the keyboard, it is a residual instruction. In other words, take everything apart and the top cover is left over. Start rebuilding on a new top cover. 

Post back with any more questions and please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

HP Recommended

What do you mean with "Italian and German options?"

To be sure that we speak about the same thing: Swiss keyboard is widely used is Switzerland and Luxembourg. It has special dead key functions which allows to write german and french accents with one keyboard.

My fujitsus has one, I have mac pro book around with this and the old hp probooks this was available by ordering. I´m wondering ...is the envy x360 not sold in Switzerland?

It is looking like a german one Qwertz(u) but at the right hand are two columns with both accents. Plz dig deeper 😉 I´m sure it exists 0:)

HP Recommended

Just checked this, for the 15 cn series it is available:

https://www.interdiscount.ch/de/computer-software/notebooks-tablets/notebooks--c511000/hp-envy-x360-...

(The page is in German, yes I know, look at Tastatur (=keyboard) layout....there is written CH!)

HP Recommended

Ich kann Deutsch lesen. I linked you to the Manual. It lists the available keyboards/top covers. The link you gave is for a different model that for some reason does have an optional Swiss keyboard. 

See p. 15 of this Manual:

15-cn Manual

I do not work for HP and I accept no responsibility for the marketing decisions. I have done all I can for you. Tut mir leid zu entauschen. Viel Glueck. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.