Solved!

Need a New Battery

HP Recommended
HP 15-F233WM NOTEBOOK PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
  • Part No: 776622-001
  • Description: 3 CELL BATTERY 31WHr 2.8AH LI LA03031DF
  • Rohs: Compliant/Exempted

I saw an old thread that linked an Amazon link for the product but it currently is unavailable for purchase and I'm unsure how to proceed at this point to receive an actual battery that will hold charge and not fail quickly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jose93
Author
Level 1
3 2 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was able to find a sufficient battery through Amazon. The newegg route was unable to work since it was out of my ordering range.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
Jose93
Author
Level 1
3 2 1 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Grammar resolved.

banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,773 93,430 12,277 26,108
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jose93 

I saw it on Newegg for around $25. HP won't allow me to post the link, please use Google to search for HP 776622-001 newegg yourself

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Jose93
Author
Level 1
3 2 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was able to find a sufficient battery through Amazon. The newegg route was unable to work since it was out of my ordering range.

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation